Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Character Armor Sheets

I like the idea of having a visual reference for armor, equipment, weapons, etc. For me it just really helps the immersion factor if you have a basic visual queue.

I was shooting for something like this from Grant Gould's Blade Raiders.

This is what I came up with.




These are the quick and dirty versions of armor sheets. As you can see, there are spaces for jewelry as well.

I may need to space things out a bit more so there is room for a brief description of the item. At the time I drafted these I was thinking more along the lines of a name for the item and its bonus - like a Ring of Wielding that does +2 attack damage, or a Helmet of Fortitude that adds to AC or Will checks/saves.

Because these were ridiculously easy to whip up, and they're very basic and adaptable, I don't mind in the least if people want to take and use them. Credit or a mention would be nice to increase blog traffic, but I'm not going to beg : )

Next up, I may take a stab at crafting a basic weapons sheet and possibly magic - although it's not really my realm of expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment