Sunday, March 9, 2014

Random Equipping

As I was going over older posts today I realized that I hadn't provided an easy out for the indecisive/lazy gamer. I had posts about scars and taking wounds. I had posts about race, gender, class, and location. And I had posts about armor and weapons, but I didn't have anything about randomly equipping those items! So here it is.

Melee weapon: d10, or a d8 if you want to do away with the larger, two-handed weapons
1. Dagger
2. Short sword or Club
3. Axe
4. Longsword
5. Mace
6. Morningstar
7. Flail
8. Hammer
9. Battleaxe
10. Greatsword

Ranged weapon: d8, or a d6 if you want to do away with polearms
1. Sling
2. Crossbow
3. Shortbow
4. Bow
5. Longbow
6. Greatbow
7. Spear
8. Halberd

Shield: d6
1. Hide
2. Wood
3. Bronze
4. Iron
5. Steel
6. Large/Tall

Armor: d4
1. Leather or Hide
2. Mail - ring, scale, or chain
3. Partial plate - this would be like having only a breastplate
4. Full plate - you're covered head to toe in metal

No comments:

Post a Comment